In the Spring of 2023 Tilburg University wants to start a Dilemma Paper (=referaat) Group in English. This is part of the second semester of the third year of the Practical training program of Assurance.
Guidance is offered by two supervisors to a group of 4 to 6 trainees in a period of two months . There will be 6 sessions in this period . During the last two sessions the presentations of all the trainees will be held. The time and dates are:
- First session: March 29 (Wednesday) from 16:30 - 19:30 (4:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
- Second session: April 5 (Wednesday) from 18:30 - 21:30 (6:30 pm - 9:30 pm)
- Third session: April 19 (Wednesday) from 18:30 - 21:30 (6:30 pm - 9:30 pm)
- Fourth session: May 10 (Wednesday) from 18:30 - 21:30 (6:30 pm - 9:30 pm)
- Fifth session: May 24 (Wednesday) from 16:30 – 19:30 (4:30 pm - 7:30 pm) (1st round of presentations)
- Sixth session: May 31 (Wednesday) from 16:30 – 19:30 (4:30 pm - 7:30 pm) (2nd round of presentations)
Presence and participation
Presence and participation during all sessions is mandatory and will be registered.
To be able to participate the trainee has to prove to be in his or hers sixth semester of the Practical training program of Assurance.
Duty of confidentiality is required as part of a Dilemma Paper Group (“ Protocol geheimhouding praktijkopleidingen” website NBA). All members of the group will have to fill out and sign a “verklaring geheimhouding referaat”.
The fee for participation to the Dilemma Paper Group is € 2,200 based on contract education with a maximum of 4 months starting from the first session of the group.
To apply please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following attachments:
- A certificate of completion of the 5th semester of the Practical training program of Assurance;
- A filled out and signed “verklaring geheimhouding referaat”;
- A scan of your valid identification document;
- A description of the dilemma (maximum 1 to 2 A4), details of which will be worked out in the Paper Graduation Group sessions.
If you want any more information of if you want to join the Dilemma Paper Group please contact the EPMA secretary of Tilburg University (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)