Program and courses European Union Law track
In this Master's track you explore the constitutional, institutional and economic foundations of EU law with the guidance of international researchers and experts in these fields.
This one-year program consists of 60-63 credits (ECTS), of which:
- 1 introductory course (3 ECTS)
- Only required for students who have insufficient knowledge of European Union law
- 5 core courses (30 ECTS)
- 3 elective courses, depending on the sub-track you choose (18 ECTS):
- EU Economic and Competition Law
- The EU in Global Legal Context
- Master’s thesis (12 ECTS)
You can start either end of August or end of January.
The European Union Law track in short
- Explore the constitutional, institutional and economic foundations of EU law with the guidance of international researchers and experts in these field at a university in close proximity to two of Europe’s most important legal and political centers: Brussels and The Hague.
- Small class sizes and interactive teaching methods in an international classroom.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the LLM European Union Law?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application