Become an expert in financial management or investment analysis. Learn how to determine a firm's cost of capital, how to plan mergers and acquisitions, get companies listed on the stock market, restructure corporations, make portfolio investment decisions, quantify risks, and hedge them using various derivative instruments.
National Alumni Survey, 2018 | n=43
Nationale Alumni Survey, 2018| n=43
Program and courses
Gain a solid foundation in the principles and practice of finance.
- Apply the latest theoretical concepts from scientific literature to real-world cases during assignments, simulation games and group discussions in class.
- The program is taught by faculty members from the department of Finance at Tilburg University. They are some of the world's leading finance academics.
- Specialize in either corporate finance or investment analysis through a wide selection of elective courses, and by choice of your Master's thesis topic. Other tracks to specialize:
- Finance: CFA
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our international partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to your program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and a corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Investment Analysis
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Applied Corporate Finance
As a Master of Science in Finance you are equipped with a profound knowledge framework in business and specialized knowledge in financial management or investment analysis - a highly attractive profile for companies, banks and consultancy agencies.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- Consultant at the valuation and business modelling team at EY
- Consultant at First Dutch Advisory
- Has a permanent contract one year after graduation: 74%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €3,038
- Is (very) satisfied with the masters program: 89%
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018| n=43
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Economics
- International Business Administration
Open to both university graduates and Dutch HBO graduates.
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us with your personal queries. You can contact us through the blue button on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Virtual Open Week Bachelor's and Master's Programs: September 30 - October 4
Experience our international programs without having to leave the comfort of your home. The Virtual Open Week will offer topic-specific online information sessions - including information on studying in Holland, living in Tilburg and studying at Tilburg University - as well as live chat and a Q&A.
10:00 - 14:45
Open Day Master's programs
The Open Day for Master's programs is on Saturday November 16, 2019. Get acquainted with our English taught Master's programs, get a taste of the atmosphere on our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Interested in the MSc Finance?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application