Career prospects Health, Wellbeing and Society
As a graduate you can manage projects and people within the context of complex health and wellbeing related societal problems. You are able to frame problems from a sociological as well as health and wellbeing perspective.
Knowledge and skills
- You will have acquired the knowledge as well as analytical and communication skills to lead and participate in innovation-oriented projects aiming to tackle health and wellbeing and (health)care related societal challenges.
- You will have learned to analyze demographic drivers and outcomes of societal issues, as well as of public interventions aimed at addressing (health) care challenges.
- As a graduate you are able to frame problems from a sociological as well as from a health and wellbeing perspective.
Some examples of our graduates' careers:
Policy advisor, policy executive, data analyst, researcher or trainer at:
- On average 4 months until first paid job
- 83% of our alumni find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €2,652
- 84% of graduates would recommend the study to friends, family or colleagues
- 84% of the graduates is (very) satisfied with the program
Source: National Alumni Survey - Master Sociology, 2020 | n = 6
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the Health, Wellbeing and Society MSc track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application