Program and courses Human Resource Studies
Become equipped to analyze and advise on HR, work, and organizational issues with a focus on well-being and performance.
This one-year Master's program consists of 60 credits (ECTS), of which:
- 3 core courses (24 ECTS)
- 2-3 out of 10 elective courses (12 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (24 ECTS)
The program is divided into four units and has two intake moments. You can start either end of August (first intake moment) or end of January (second intake moment).
Extend your master
Human Resource Studies Master's students can also apply for the Extended Master, providing either a relevant international, work or research experience to further enhance your international, professional or academic skills and knowledge.
The Extended Master takes an additional half a year on top of the regular Master's program. You can choose between three different sub-tracks:
1. Extended Master: exchange program
2. Extended Master: professional traineeship
3. Extended Master: research traineeship
Admission and application Extended Master
Human Resource Studies in short
- Tilburg University has been a specialist university in Human Resource Studies since 1986.
- Understand the underpinnings of HR decisions and their consequences for work, well-being, and performance, or on how to implement new HR policies in the context of a changing environment.
- The international orientation and practice-oriented approach give you a head start in the labor market.
With the Extended HRS Master, you can add a research internship, a traineeship, or an exchange to your learning experience.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Human Resource Studies?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application