Program and courses Human Resource Studies
Become fully equipped to analyze and advise on HR, work, and organizational issues with a focus on well-being and performance.
This one-year Master's program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 3 core courses (24 ECTS)
- 2-3 out of 10 elective courses (12 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (24 ECTS)
The program is divided into four units and has two intake moments. You can start either at the end of August (first intake moment) or at the end of January (second intake moment).
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in Osiris Student at the start of the year.
Extend your master with an exchange program, professional traineeship or research traineeship
You can also apply for an Extended Master. An Extended Master adds an extra semester (6 months) to your regular master’s program during which you get the chance to gain relevant work, abroad or research experience and enhance your professional skills or academic knowledge.
Within the Extended Master Human Resource Studies can choose one of the following options:
- Exchange program International Comparative HR
- Professional traineeship
- Research Traineeship in HR analytics
Short overview of Human Resource Studies
- Tilburg University has been a specialist university in Human Resource Studies since 1986.
- Understand the foundations and framework of HR decisions and their consequences for work, well-being, and performance, or how to implement new HR policies in the context of a changing environment.
- The international orientation and practice-oriented approach gives you a head start in the labor market.
With the Extended HRS Master, you can add a research internship, a traineeship, or an exchange semester to your learning experience.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Related Master's programs:
Interested in the MSc Human Resource Studies?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application