Career prospects Human Resource Studies
The Master's program in Human Resource Studies prepares you for HR positions with an emphasis on analytical, strategic, and leadership qualities.
Knowledge and skills
After completing this program you are equipped to analyze and advise on HR, work, and organizational issues, such as understanding the underpinnings of HR decisions and their consequences for work, well-being, and performance, or to implement new HR policies in the context of a changing environment.
Recent placements include:
- Interim Consultant at ECORYS
- HR business analist at KPN
- Jr. HR-Officer at Campina
- HR Advisor at Primatch Recruitment & Selectie
- HR Coordinator at Royal Haskoning
- HR assistant Compensation & Benefits at Mercer
- Researcher Comp & Ben at Health Care Organization
- Global Mobility Manager at Boxx© expat solutions
- Number of months until first paid job is 2,7 (average)
- 87% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Gross monthly income: €2.430
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n = 23
After your Master's
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the Philosophy of Humanity and Culture track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application