In today’s digital society no company can survive without decent Information Management. In this Master’s program you will learn how to strategically apply IT to fundamentally change an enterprise and enable a company to achieve its strategic, tactical, and operational goals.
National Alumni Survey, 2019 | n=23
US News Best Global Universities, 2021
Program and courses
Become fully prepared for an international career at the intersection of IT, Business and Management. Help organizations digitize, optimize, and manage these changes to achieve their business potential.
- Benefit from the latest knowledge in the field of Information Technology. Our lecturers belong to the forefront of international research.
- Strong links with the business world. The content of the program is established in consultation with leading companies, consisting of practice oriented cases, assignments and guest speakers on a regular basis. You'll also have the opportunity to do an internship as common basis for your Master's thesis.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following advanced programs:
- The Extended Master, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
- The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you will spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
- Double Degree Information Technology for Enterprise Management (ITEM). Obtain two master's degrees in 1.5 years: you will study at the University of Turku in Finland and at Tilburg University. The program facilitates an internship in international business and extra attention is paid to change management.
- Multiple Degree International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT). Obtain three master’s degrees from three major universities in two years: AIX-Marseille University, France, University of Turku, Finland and Tilburg University. The program facilitates an internship in an internationally operating company.
Typical courses are:
- Business Process Integration
- IT Governance and Strategic Sourcing
- Business Intelligence and Data Management
- Enterprise Architecture as a Business Strategy
Brent HoogerwerfMaster's student
"It is nice to experience the fact that the university staff is incorporating trends and developments in the courses so that we learn about what is happening in the field at the moment."
Fabienne KooijmansMaster's student
"I appreciate the guest lectures held by multinational and/or innovative companies who translate the theory to the business world."
Thomas ten HackenExchange Student Computer Science, NTU Singapore
"The program has a holistic approach to the field of information systems and management. Thereby, you gain both practical as well as theoretical and academic knowledge."
As a Master of Science in Information Management, you have a degree ranked among the top 10 programs in the Netherlands regarding best career prospects. With your skills to apply IT to achieve strategic, tactical, and operational goals, you can choose from a diverse range of positions in for example information management, business process analysis, and systems consultancy.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- IT Risk Consultant at Deloitte
- Big Data Analyst at PwC
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- Average number of months until first paid job: 1.30
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,265,-
- 82% of the alumni is (very) satisfied with the program
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2019 | n=23
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in Business Economics or International Business Administration including the course Information Management for IBA.
- Bachelors with a solid foundation in Mathematics and Statistics, Academic training. Management or Marketing, Information Management, Finance and Accountancy.
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Unfortunately, we cannot organize any on-campus events at the moment. To help you as much as possible with your study choice, we offer online alternatives.
10:00 - 16:00
Tilburg University Today Live Webinars for Master's programs
The Tilburg University Today Live Webinar is your one-hour introduction to studying in the Netherlands, the city of Tilburg, Tilburg University and our offer of international Master's programs.
12:00 - 16:00
Online Master's Open day
Which Master do you think is interesting? Do you want to know which Master suits you? Then sign up for the Online Master's Open day on Saturday, March 13.
Interested in the MSc Information Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application