Information Technology for Enterprise Management (ITEM)
Improve enterprise performance at the interface of IT, business, and management in an eighteen-month dual degree program offered jointly by Tilburg University (the Netherlands) and the University of Turku (Finland).
National Student Survey, 2017 | n=39
Times Higher Education Ranking, 2017
Shanghai Ranking, 2017
Program and courses
Understand the logic of key enterprise applications and frameworks such as ERP, eBusiness, Knowledge Management, MIS, and eCompetence. Analyze their potential and identify and deploy methods to ensure reliable development and delivery.
- Obtain two Master’s degrees in eighteen months, offered by two leading business schools in Europe. Start the program in February in Tilburg, and move to Turku in January of the next year until end of April.
- International classroom experience.
- Combine your Master's thesis preferably with a company internship, jointly supervised by the two partner universities.
Typical courses are:
- Business Intelligence and Data Management
- Enterprise Architecture as a Business Strategy
- Business Process Integration
- Enterprise Governance and Digital Transformation
Your career prospects are excellent. International companies have reported a very high need for students with dual competences: who are able to apply thorough business knowledge to IT solutions, and understand the key role of the added value of IT.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- IT Risk Consultant at Deloitte
- Associate Risk Assurance at PwC
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3,1
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,259
- More than half of respondents has a permanent contract within the first year
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=16
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Academic Bachelor in Business Economics
There is no specific Pre-Master's program for Information Technology for Enterprise Management. However, you can be admitted after completing the Pre-Master's program in Information Management and if you are selected out of all applying Information Management students.
Tuition fees academic year 2018-2019
|€ 2,060*||€ 9,970|
* The EU rate only applies if you enroll for the program without a Master's degree from a Dutch university. More information about the tuition fees and scholarships available for international students.
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice! You can follow a trial lecture from November 1st until December 31st 2018.
10:00 - 14:45
Open day Master's programs
The Open day on Saturday 17 November 2018 offers you the opportunity to get acquainted with our English taught (Pre-)Master's programs, get a taste of the atmosphere at our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Interested in the MSc Information Technology for Enterprise Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application