Information Technology for Enterprise Management (Double Degree)
Improve enterprise performance at the intersection of IT, business, and management in an eighteen-month dual degree program offered jointly by Tilburg University (the Netherlands) and the University of Turku (Finland).
National Student Survey (Information Management, all tracks), 2018 | n=45
Times Higher Education Subject Ranking, 2019
Program and courses
Understand the logic of key enterprise applications and frameworks such as ERP, eBusiness, Knowledge Management, MIS, and eCompetence. Analyze their potential and identify and deploy methods to ensure reliable development and delivery.
- Obtain two Master’s degrees in eighteen months, offered by two leading business schools in Europe. Start the program in February in Tilburg, and move to Turku in January of the next year until end of April.
- International classroom experience.
- Combine your Master's thesis preferably with a company internship, jointly supervised by the two partner universities.
Typical courses are:
- Business Intelligence and Data Management
- Enterprise Architecture as a Business Strategy
- Business Process Integration
- Enterprise Governance and Digital Transformation
Your career prospects are excellent. International companies have reported a very high need for employees with dual competences: people who are able to apply profound business knowledge to IT solutions, and understand the key role of the added value of IT.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- IT Risk Consultant at Deloitte
- Associate Risk Assurance at PwC
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,352
- 75% of respondents has a permanent contract within the first year
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018 | n=16
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Academic Bachelor in Business Economics
There is no specific Pre-Master's program for Information Technology for Enterprise Management. However, you can be admitted after completing the Pre-Master's program in Information Management and if you are selected out of all applying Information Management students.
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us with your personal queries. You can contact us through the blue button on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Virtual Open Week Bachelor's and Master's Programs: September 30 - October 4
Experience our international programs without having to leave the comfort of your home. The Virtual Open Week will offer topic-specific online information sessions - including information on studying in Holland, living in Tilburg and studying at Tilburg University - as well as live chat and a Q&A.
10:00 - 14:45
Open Day Master's programs
The Open Day for Master's programs is on Saturday November 16, 2019. Get acquainted with our English taught Master's programs, get a taste of the atmosphere on our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Interested in the MSc Information Technology for Enterprise Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application