Application and admission Information Technology for Enterprise Management - all applicants
This is the application and admission procedure for all applicants of the dual degree program Information Technology for Enterprise Management (ITEM).
1. First apply for the Master's program in Information Management
The ITEM Dual Degree program is offered jointly by Tilburg University and University of Turku in Finland. Due to the specific nature of this program, we ask all applicants to first apply for the Spring intake of the MSc Information Management in Tilburg, the Netherlands - this Master's program starts end of January.
2. Selection interview during the first semester
- During the first semester of this program in Tilburg, we invite all interested students to take part in a selection interview with the ITEM Selection Board.
- Based on the outcome of this interview and the study results in the MSc Information Management, we select a maximum of 20 students to take part in the Dual Degree program at University of Turku in Finland.
- Please note that students need to have obtained at least 30 ECTS before entering the Turku part of the ITEM program.