Career prospects International Business Law
The Master's program in International Business Law combines quality theory with a distinctly practical real-world approach - offering you an outstanding preparation for a legal career in the international business arena. You will be ready for the transition from university to your first job and the start of your career. Potential career paths include international roles as a professional business lawyer, an in-house counsel of corporations, or a career in academic research.
The career prospects are various: graduates work in legal practice and advisory functions at international and national, governmental and non-governmental organizations.
A key advantage of the International Business Law qualification is the specific skills you develop throughout the program - qualities valued by future employers. These skills include:
- The ability to critically assess and examine legal phenomena;
- Discuss legal developments and cases from an analytical perspective;
- Grounding your assertions in relevant theory, literature, and methodologies;
- Convey your knowledge persuasively both orally and in written form;
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills;
- And display a clear understanding of the needs and perspectives of future clients.
Alumni facts Tilburg Law School
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3.3
- Employer requires an academic Master’s degree: 63%
- Gross monthly income of our graduates in the first year: € 2.398,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2017 | n = 123
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the LLM International Business Law?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application