International Business Tax Economics
Combine international business with taxation challenges. Advise national governments on how to attract large multinationals, or help businesses decide which countries provide the best taxation rules for achieving their strategic goals.
National Student Survey, 2017 | n=9
Times Higher Education Ranking, 2017
Shanghai Ranking, 2017
Program and courses
Understand the full range of economic and legal tax aspects.
- Focus on concepts and principles underlying tax systems worldwide, instead of focusing on the tax system of just one country alone.
- Taught by internationally-reputed economic and law lecturers affiliated to the largest Fiscal Institute within Europe: the Fiscal Institute Tilburg.
- Extended Master: go the extra mile and apply for a six-month traineeship on top of your Master’s program. Applications are open in the first semester of the regular program.
Typical courses are:
- International and European Taxation
- Corporate Tax Structures
- Business Taxation and Decision-Making Processes
International Business Tax Economics offers you outstanding career prospects. Expect to get a job soon after you graduate, finding positions in the private sector (internationally-operating companies, consulting firms) as well as in the public and non-profit sectors.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- International Tax Analyst at Deloitte
- Tax Advisor at PwC
- Tax Advisor at The Dutch Tax and Customs Administration
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2
- Would choose the same program again, at the same university: 100%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,795
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=5
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August
Best preparatory programs:
- Any Bachelor's degrees of the Tilburg University School of Economics and Management
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Economics / Economics
Available for both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees academic year 2018-2019
|€ 2,060*||€ 14,500|
* The EU rate only applies if you enroll for the program without a Master's degree from a Dutch university. More information about the tuition fees and scholarships available for international students.
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice! You can follow a trial lecture from November 1st until December 31st 2018.
Interested in the MSc International Business Tax Economics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application