Career prospects International Business Tax Economics
Expect to get a job very soon after you graduate from the Master's program in International Business Tax Economics, finding positions in the private sector (internationally-operating companies, consulting firms) as well as the public and non-profit sectors.
Your Master's degree in International Business Taxation / International Business Tax Economics is an excellent launch pad for a career in tax consulting or as a tax policy maker.
Recent placements include:
- Junior tax associate at Baker & McKenzie (NL)
- Corporate tax consultant at Deloitte (Belgium)
- Indirect tax assistant at KPMG (UK)
- International tax department at EY, (Luxembourg)
- Assistant manager of transfer pricing unit at KPMG, (Indonesia)
- Junior tax advisor at Mazars, (NL)
- International tax consultant at EY, Milan (Italy)
- Tax Advisor at PwC, (Luxembourg)
- International Tax Analyst at Deloitte, (Canada)
- Number of months until first paid job is 1 (average).
- 80% of our alumni got a permanent contract within 1,5 years
- Gross monthly income: €2.562
- 47% of alumni work abroad
- 100% would recommend the program to friends and colleagues
- 88% would choose the same program again
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018, n=10
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MSc International Business Tax Economics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application