Career prospects International Business Tax Economics
Expect to get a job very soon after you graduate from the Master's program in International Business Tax Economics, finding positions in the private sector (internationally-operating companies, consulting firms) as well as the public and non-profit sectors.
Your Master's degree in International Business Taxation / International Business Tax Economics is an excellent launch pad for a career in tax consulting or as a tax policy maker.
Two of our alumni tell about the program and their experiences at work (2:10 minutes)
Recent placements include:
- Junior tax associate at Baker & McKenzie (NL)
- Corporate tax consultant at Deloitte (Belgium)
- Indirect tax assistant at KPMG (UK)
- International tax department at EY, (Luxembourg)
- Assistant manager of transfer pricing unit at KPMG, (Indonesia)
- Junior tax advisor at Mazars, (NL)
- International tax consultant at EY, Milan (Italy)
- Tax Advisor at PwC, (Luxembourg)
- International Tax Analyst at Deloitte, (Canada)
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3,33
- Is (very) satisfied with the program: 85%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,088,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=7 (International Business Taxation in total)
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MSc International Business Tax Economics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application