Program and courses International Business Tax Economics
Understand the full range of economic and legal tax aspects, focusing on concepts and principles underlying tax systems worldwide, instead of focusing on the tax system of just one country alone.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 6 core courses (36 ECTS)
- 1 elective course (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
This program starts at the end of August.
Programs are subject to change, so we advise our students to check their exact program in the education catalog at the official start of the academic year.
Extend your master with a traineeship
As an International Business Tax Economics student, you can also apply for the Extended Master, which adds a half year traineeship to your regular Master's program.
Extended Master: traineeship
A short overview of International Business Tax Economics
- Focus on the functioning and structure of taxation worldwide, both from a private and public perspective.
- Although no background in taxation is required, the program guarantees the development of a high profile as a tax economist, with specific focus also on accountancy and financial statement analysis.
- Powerful combination of academic theory and application in global tax practices, in future-oriented courses such as Transfer Pricing and Tax & Technology. Opportunity to apply the acquired knowledge in any tax jurisdiction.
- Inspirational lectures by internationally-reputed lecturers affiliated to the largest Fiscal Institute within Europe: the Fiscal Institute Tilburg.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc International Business Tax Economics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application