Program and courses LLM International Business Taxation
Understand the full range of tax aspects, focusing on concepts and principles underlying tax systems worldwide, instead of focusing on the tax system of just one country.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 5 core courses (30 ECTS)
- 2 elective courses (12 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
This renewed program starts at the end of August 2022.
Fall semester (End of August – January)
Spring semester (End of January – June)
- International Company Law IBT
- Tax and Technology (TiU)
- Customs and International Trade
- Corporate Sustainability*
- Financial Statement Analysis & Valuation*
*This course is only for students with an appropriate background in economics-related matters, in light of the specific contents of the course and also on the basis of the specific formal requirements indicated for the course.
The main objective of the Master's thesis (18 ECTS) is the production of a fully-fledged thesis on a particular topic. This entails a number of research and writing tasks and also includes the oral defense of the thesis after it is finalized.
Please note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in OSIRIS Student at the start of the year.
Do you want to know more about this Master’s program?
Find out more during one of our events
Short overview of International Business Taxation
- Open to both students with a background in law and with a background in economics. It combines elements of taxation, accounting and business law.
- Focus on the functioning and structure of taxation worldwide, both from a private and public perspective.
- Although no background in taxation is required, the program guarantees the development of a high profile as a tax expert.
- Powerful combination of academic theory and application in global tax practices, in future-oriented courses such as Transfer Pricing and Tax & Technology. Opportunity to apply the acquired knowledge in any tax jurisdiction.
Interested in the LLM International Business Taxation?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application.