Program and courses International Management
International Management is an all-round preparation for a future managerial career in an international context; whether your ambitions lie in business, nonprofit or the public sector.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 7 core courses (36 ECTS)
- 1 elective course (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis / internship (18 ECTS)
You can start at the end of August or at the end of January.
Program setup and course descriptions
Make the most of your Master's
In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following advanced programs:
Extended Master: traineeship (+0.5 years)
QTEM program: study abroad and traineeship (+1 year)
Talent Outreach Program (+1 year)
Netspar Honors Program
Or apply for a two-year dual degree program with one of our international partner universities, to get two full Master's degrees.
Dual degree: study abroad (+1 year)
Short overview of International Management
All-round preparation for a future managerial career in an international context; whether your ambitions lie in business, nonprofit or the public sector.
- Truly global experience which includes teaching by international academics and professionals, culturally diverse classmates and content that incorporates global business methods and models.
- Strong connection to practice:
- Practice oriented cases, assignments and guest speakers on a regular basis.
- A flexible curriculum enabling you to do an internship.
- Several career events are organized every year in collaboration with study associations, so you can familiarize yourself with the labor market and can meet possible employers.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc International Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application