Tuition fees and IMMIT specific scholarships
Below you'll find the tuition fees and scholarships for the International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT).
Tuition fees IMMIT program
The tuition fees for the IMMIT program are set each year. The yearly tuition fees for IMMIT cohort 12, to start in Academic Years 2018/2019 are:
- € 4,200 per academic year for EU/EEA-students
- € 10,460 per academic year non-EU/EEA students
- Tuition fee payments are non-refundable if a student has to leave the program before graduation.
- The tuition fee for EU/EEA students covers the tuition fees required by Tilburg University and IAE Aix University. This fee does not include any fee for studies at University of Turku, as Finnish universities do not collect tuition fees from EU/EEA students.
- The tuition fee for Non-EU/EEA covers the tuition required for international student for the three universities.
- A French national university fee of 426 euro (regulated by state law) must be paid when the student enters the Aix-Marseille University Graduate School of Management.
- If students do not complete the IMMIT program within two years, they will need to register for an additional year and pay tuition fee accordingly.
Previous IMMIT students have received generous internship allowances (up to € 1000 per month) during the fourth semester of the IMMIT program, which were provided by companies like Shell, Philips, Deloitte, PWC etc.
Also, EU and Non-EU students are eligible for an Erasmus Mobility Grant that applies to the second (Turku) and third semester (Tilburg) of the IMMIT program.
You can also check the general scholarship page to see if there are other scholarships that apply to your specific situation.