International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)
Become a “hybrid” manager with three Master's degrees at the intersection of between Information Systems (IS) and business functions - all within an international business context. Learn how to make the right choices with respect to new IT systems and at the same time, ensure that existing business processes continue to receive a high quality service from IT.
National Student Survey (Information Management, all tracks), 2018 | n=45
Times Higher Education Subject Ranking, 2019
US News Best Global Universities 2019
Program and courses
Learn how to make the right choices with respect to new IT systems and processes.
- Obtain 3 full Master's degrees in 2 years, one degree from each partner university:
- IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management Aix-Marseille Université (France),
- Turku University (Finland)
- Tilburg University (The Netherlands).
- International classroom that will broaden your views on Business and IT.
- The fourth semester of the IMMIT program includes an internship in an internationally operating company, providing you with fast track career opportunities.
Typical courses are:
- Management of ICT Services
- Project Management
- IS Evaluation
- Enterprise Governance and Digital Transformation
The added value of IT is an increasingly important competency, especially for international enterprises, so your career prospects are excellent. You will also develop a strong connection with an effective international alumni network, useful to your future career.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Big Data Analyst at ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- Recommender Systems Analyst at SAP
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,352
- 75% of respondents has a permanent contract within the first year
- 93% of respondents consider the program a good starting point for their career.
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018 | n=16
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August
Best preparatory programs:
A Bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree either in Management, Economics, Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information Systems.
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us with your personal queries. You can contact us through the blue button on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one or more Master's programs and do you want to experience what it is like to follow this program(s) at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture! You can follow a regular lecture of the Master's program(s) of your choice in November and December, 2019.
10:00 - 14:45
Open Day Master's programs
The Open Day for Master's programs is on Saturday November 16, 2019. Get acquainted with our English taught Master's programs, get a taste of the atmosphere on our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Interested in the International Master in Management of IT?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application