International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)
Become a “hybrid” manager with three Master's degrees at the interface between Information Systems (IS) and business functions - all within an international business context. Learn how to make the right choices with respect to new IT systems and at the same time, ensure that existing business processes continue to receive a high quality service from IT.
National Student Survey (Information Management, all tracks), 2018 | n=45
Times Higher Education Subject Ranking, 2019
Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects, 2018
Program and courses
Learn how to make the right choices with respect to new IT systems and processes.
- Obtain 3 full Master's degrees in 2 years, one degree from each partner university:
- IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management Aix-Marseille Université (France),
- Turku University (Finland)
- Tilburg University (The Netherlands).
- International classroom that will broaden your views on Business and IT.
- The fourth semester of the IMMIT program includes an internship in an internationally operating company, providing you with fast track career opportunities.
Typical courses are:
- Management of ICT Services
- Project Management
- IS Evaluation
- Enterprise Governance and Digital Transformation
The added value of IT is an increasingly important competency, especially for international enterprises, so your career prospects are excellent. Furthermore, you develop strong links with an effective international alumni network that will be useful to your future career.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Big Data Analyst at ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- Recommender Systems Analyst at SAP
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3.1
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,259
- More than half of respondents has a permanent contract within the first year
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=16
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August
Best preparatory programs:
A Bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree either in Management, Economics, Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information Systems.
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
10:00 - 14:45
Open day Master's programs
The Open day on Saturday 17 November 2018 offers you the opportunity to get acquainted with our English taught (Pre-)Master's programs and Research Masters, get a taste of the atmosphere at our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice! You can follow a trial lecture from February 1st until May 31st, 2019.
Interested in the International Master in Management of IT?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application