LLM Labour Law and Employment Relations
Combine extensive knowledge of labour law with related areas such as employment relations, the labour market, and social policy, all from international and European perspectives. This combined skills-set is what modern professionals in employment relations need.
National Student Survey, 2017 | n=8
SSRN ranking, 2017
Program and courses
Combine the field of international labour law with courses in the fields of social policy, labour market, and human resources studies.
- The program ensures that you get a thorough understanding of the individual and collective labour law systems governing the different markets.
- Put theory into practice: an internship is part of the curriculum.
- Taught by an international research team who are experts in their fields.
Typical courses are:
- Labor Market Institutions and Employment Dynamics
- International Labour Law and Globalisation
- Organizational Change
As a Master of Laws in Labour Law and Employment Relations, you have a competitive edge in the job market for international labour law and HRM-related services. Potential employers are multinationals, NGO’s, labour unions, law and consultancy firms, and universities.
Alumni facts Tilburg Law School
- Average number of months until first paid job: 4
- Employer requires an academic Master’s degree: 59%
- Gross monthly income of our graduates in the first year: € 2.266,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n = 163
Application and admission
This Master's program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
A Bachelor’s (= undergraduate) degree in:
- Social Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences (major in law or social sciences)
Available, but only in Dutch and for students with a HBO-Rechten Bachelor’s degree. The one-year Pre-Master’s program starts end of August.
Tuition fees academic year 2018-2019
|€ 2,060*||€ 14,500|
* The EU rate only applies if you enroll for the program without a Master's degree from a Dutch university. More information about the tuition fees and scholarships available for international students.
Interested in this Master's program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice! You can follow a trial lecture from November 1st until December 31st 2018.
10:00 - 14:45
Open day Master's programs
The Open day on Saturday 17 November 2018 offers you the opportunity to get acquainted with our English taught (Pre-)Master's programs, get a taste of the atmosphere at our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Interested in the LLM Labour Law and Employment Relations?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application