Career prospects Law and Technology
After completing the master’s program in Law and Technology you will be able to answer the challenges of today’s technology driven society. This legal field is still relatively young and legislation is only slowly catching up with reality while at the same time these technologies are developing rapidly.
Knowledge and skills
Your skills in analyzing a great amount of information, structure it and reproduce an advice in a short amount of time will be key in your work.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- Legal Consultant IP/IT & Commercial at Deloitte Nederland, Netherlands
- Privacy and Data Protection Legal Counsel at Philips, Netherlands
- Legal Counsel at ASML, Netherlands
- Legal Counsel at Ingram Micro, Netherlands
- Juridisch beleidsmedewerker at D66 Tweede Kamerfractie, Netherlands
- Owner/ Legal Counsel at Het Contractenkabinet, Netherlands
- Senior Legal Consultant at Considerati, Netherlands
- Research assistant at KU Leuven, Belgium
- Legal Advisor at Telenor, Norway
- Regulatory & Compliance Advisor at PwC Luxembourg
Alumni facts Law and Technology
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.7
- Gross monthly income of our graduates in the first year: € 3.232,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2019| n = 12
After your master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the LLM Law and Technology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application.