Career prospects Management of Cultural Diversity
After completing the Master’s program in Management of Cultural Diversity you will be an expert in dealing with the risks and opportunities of cultural diversity.
Knowledge and skills
Your skills in developing basic management or policy recommendations, will give you a promising career as for example, policy advisor, project manager, human resource advisor and diversity manager.
Recent placements include:
- Quality Officer at Municipality of Halderberge
- Chief Human Resources Officer at Philips
- Consultant at China Bridge Development Foundation
- EU Affairs Communications Officer and Supervisor at Communi-K
- Management Trainee at Mainfreight
- Client Relations Ambassador at Richemont
- Freelance Marketing Executive (Multilingual Content)
- Management Trainee at Delta Lloyd
- Research Consultant Volta Executive Consultants
- Researcher at Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen
- Average time between graduation and first paid job is 3.6 months
- 83% of our alumni find a job within 6 months after graduation, and 59% within 2 months
- 80% of the alumni would choose the same program at our university again
Source: Alumni of Culture Studies (all tracks), National Alumni Survey, 2016-2018 | n = 46
Become a teacher
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge with others? If you are a Dutch graduate, you have the possibility to follow a one-year educational post-master to become a teacher in Dutch after finishing your Master’s program in one of the tracks of Culture Studies.
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the Management of Cultural Diversity track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application