Program and courses Management of Cultural Diversity
Learn how to neutralize risks and take advantage of opportunities presented by cultural diversity.
This one-year track of MA Culture Studies consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 4 core courses (24 ECTS)
- Research Practicum (6 ECTS)
- 1 elective (6 ECTS)
- 2 research skills modules (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
This program starts at the end of August.
Core courses & Research Practicum
Research skills modules
You will find a detailed description of the courses and required literature in our course catalog.
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in OSIRIS Student at the start of the year.
Short overview of Management of Cultural Diversity
Understand and manage important organizational and societal challenges, such as:
- How are production and service delivery affected when people from all parts of the world come together to communicate and work in a company?
- Do people with different backgrounds get equal opportunities in the labor market? If not, how can we achieve equal chances?
- What needs to be done to allow refugees to get a job and perform well in their new jobs?
- What happens to expats when sent abroad with their families to represent their company? What affects their well-being?
Internationally oriented with a combination of methods from sociology, psychology, human resource management, and sociolinguistics.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Management of Cultural Diversity track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application