Career prospects New Media Design
After completing the Master’s program in New Media Design you will be an expert in content and interaction design, design processes, and creativity. Graduates have the communicative skills to support or advise companies or governmental organizations. You can communicate your ideas at different levels and thereby bridge the gap between designers, programmers, and potential user groups.
Knowledge and skills
Your skills in gathering and processing data, designing interactive visualizations, and narrative techniques, will give you a promising career as for example, app developer, user experience or interaction designer or creative content designer.
Recent placements include:
- Cross media specialist
- Social media strategist
- Online content manager
- Creative content designer
- User experience of interaction designer
- Social media entrepreneur
- The career prospects are excellent: Number of months until first paid job is 2 (average).
- 92% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation.
- Gross monthly income: EUR 2,433,- (of graduates in the first year after graduation)
Source: Alumni of Communication and Information Sciences (all tracks), National Alumni Survey, 2017 | n = 36
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Become a teacher
Interested in the New Media Design track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application