Career prospects Organization Studies
This master’s program prepares you to be an organizational analyst, able to understand problems faced by contemporary organizations and to help companies and governments respond to fast changing, turbulent environments. You will be prepared for management, consultancy, and project management positions in the public and private sector, as well for careers in research.
Knowledge and skills
After completing the master’s program in Organization Studies you will understand how organizations are structured and how they develop. You will have the ability to analyze and deal with problems within organizations, which is of vital importance in an ever changing society.
Facts & Figures
The top 5 sectors where alumni of Organization Studies work are: Management Consultancy, Finances & Insurances, Information Technology & Services, Government, and Health care. Table 1 contains the percentage breakdown of the Industry Demographics, table 2 contains the percentage breakdown for Function Demographics.
Table 1: Industry (%) Demographics
Table 2: Function (%) Demographics
Recent placements include:
- Consultant Interim Procurement & Supply Chain at Michael Page
- Young Professional Consultant PinkRoccade
- Project Management Trainee at Philips University
- Adviser at Twynstra Gudde
- Quality project manager Shoeby Fashion
- Average number of months until first paid job is 3.5
- 81% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Employer requires a Master of Science degree: 40%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €2,656
- Would choose the same master’s program again, at the same university: 79%
- Will recommend the study to friends, family or colleagues: 75%
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2017 | n = 31
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MSc Organization Studies?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application