Career prospects Organization Studies
In this Master’s program, you become an organizational analyst, able to understand problems faced by contemporary organizations and to help companies and governments respond to fast changing, turbulent environments. You will be prepared for management, consultancy, and project management positions in the public and private sector, as well for a career in research.
Knowledge and skills
After completing the Master’s program in Organization Studies, you will understand how organizations are structured and how they develop. You will have the ability to analyze and deal with problems within organizations, which is of vital importance in an ever-changing society.
Facts & Figures
The top 5 sectors where alumni of Organization Studies work are:
- Management Consultancy
- Finances & Insurances
- Information Technology & Services
Typical starting positions after graduation:
- Project Manager or Project Leader
- Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Trainee Management, Trainee Policy Advisor, Trainee Consultancy
- Project Administrator
- Staff Support
Recent placements include:
- Management Consultant Organization, Purpose and Strategy at Michael Page
- Young Professional Consultant PinkRoccade
- Project Management Trainee at Philips University
- Advisor at Twynstra Gudde
- Quality Project Manager Shoeby Fashion
- Lean Coach & Trainer by Lean Instituut at Verbeeten
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems
- Data Consultant Insights & Data at Capgemini.
- Average number of months until first paid job is 2.5.
- 77% of our alumni find a job within 3 months after graduation.
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €2,931.
- 72% of alumni will recommend the program to friends, family or colleagues.
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2021 | n = 18
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
We help you prepare for your transition to the labor market by offering a number of career services:
Coaching, support and training courses offered by our Student Career Services to improve your employability and communication skills.
Dedicated Career Services Officers who can give you individual career guidance or help you to find interesting and relevant internships.
Familiarize yourself with the labor market and meet potential employers by participating in several career events, which are organized every year in collaboration with the study associations.
To those who wish to discover and develop their entrepreneurial talent, we offer education and support services.
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
After obtaining a Master’s degree in the Netherlands, non-EEA students can apply for a residence permit under the Orientation Year for Highly Educated Persons’ scheme. This allows you to spend a period of up to twelve months in the Netherlands to find employment.
Interested in the MSc Organization Studies?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application