Pre-Master’s program Organizing for Global Social Challenges track
You may qualify for a pre-Master’s program if you are a (1) Dutch student with a relevant Dutch hbo degree, or if you are a (2) Dutch or international student with a university degree that does not entirely meet the admission requirements of the Master's program.
For Dutch hbo graduates
The pre-Master's program for Dutch hbo graduates builds on the practice-oriented knowledge you acquired during your Bachelor's by enhancing your theoretical knowledge as well as your capacity for conceptual thinking.
There is a pre-Master's program available for the Master's track Organizing for Global Social Challenges
- You may qualify for the one-year pre-Master's program in Organization Studies.
- If you have completed the pre-Master’s program successfully, you are automatically admitted to the Master's track Organizing for Global Social Challenges of the MSc Organization Studies.
- You’ll have to apply via the pre-Master’s program in Organization Studies website and application procedure.
For Dutch wo and international students
Tilburg University offers a pre-Master’s program designed for students with a university Bachelor's degree - national or international - that does not entirely meet the entry requirements of the Master's track Organizing for Global Social Challenges.
After finishing the pre-Master’s program with good results, you can start with the one-year Master’s track in Organizing for Global Social Challenges end of August of the subsequent academic year.
Application and admission
After you have submitted your complete application, the Admissions Committee will, based on this, decide whether:
- You can be admitted to the Master's program directly.
- You need to take a pre-Master's program.
- You cannot be admitted to the (pre-)Master's program.
Do you want to know more about this pre-Master’s program?
Visit this pre-Master’s information session during the upcoming Open day
Interested in the Organizing for Global Social Challenges MSc track ?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application