Program and courses Organizing for Global Social Challenges track
Become an expert in sustainable development within an international context by addressing global societal challenges, such as poverty, migration, climate change, or humanitarian interventions after a natural disaster from the viewpoint of organizations. You will focus on evidence based intervention, collaboration in teams and organizations, inter-organizational relationships, and organizational dynamics.
This one-year Master's program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 2 core courses of the Global Management of Social Issues (GMSI) specialization (12 ECTS)
- 5 track-specific courses (24 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (24 ECTS)
This program starts at the end of August.
Courses Organizing for Global Social Challenges track
A short overview of the Organizing for Global Social Challenges track
- A different perspective on sustainable development: the Organizing for Global Social Challenges track considers the role of organizations in addressing global societal challenges.
- Learn how to run projects and compose teams of experts that work on such 'wicked problems'.
- Community-building activities throughout the program will ensure cohesion in the programs cohort. Become part of an innovative program which brings together academics and students from all over the world in a small-scale and interactive learning environment.
Interested in the Organizing for Global Social Challenges MSc track ?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application