Program and courses People Management for Global Social Challenges track
Become an expert in sustainable development within an international context by addressing global societal challenges, such as poverty, migration, climate change, or humanitarian interventions after a natural disaster from the viewpoint of workforce and labor market. You will focus on HR analytics, managing organizational change, strategic HRM, and the work and well-being balance.
This one-year Master's program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 2 core courses of the Global Management of Social Issues ( GMSI) specialization (12 ECTS)
- 3-5 track-specific courses (24 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (24 ECTS)
You can only start end of August.
Courses People Management for Global Social Challenges track
Programs are subject to change, so we advise our students to check their exact program in the education catalog at the official start of the academic year.
Short overview of the People Management for Global Social Challenges track
- A different perspective on sustainable development: the People Management for Global Social Challenges track addresses societal challenges from the point of view of workforce and labor market.
- Learn how to run projects and compose teams of experts that work on such 'wicked problems'.
- Community-building activities throughout the program will ensure cohesion in the programs cohort. Become part of an innovative program which brings together academics and students from all over the world in a small-scale and interactive learning environment.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the People Management for Global Social Challenges MSc track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application