Career prospects Public Governance: Public Administration, Economics and Law
You will be eligible for a broad range of professions, from managers, strategic advisors, consultants, trainees, to researchers or other leading positions in the public sector.
Knowledge and skills
After completing the Master’s program in Public Governance: Public Administration, Economics and Law you will be able to tackle multi-level governance issues by thinking analytically about public sector problems. Your analytical skills and ability to create order of chaos will be key in connecting the different dots of these wicked problems. The need for bright, young professionals with these competencies is rising, and not only in the public sector.
Recent placements include:
- Politiek adviseur at Ministerie van Financiën
- Trainee at VNG (Association of Netherlands Municipalities)
- Operational Management Trainee at Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS)
- Trainee at Langhenkel Groep
- Business Manager Risk at Volksbank N.V.
- Research Internship at GGD Hart voor Brabant (Governmental public health institute)
- Adviseur Financiën en Bedrijsvoering at NCOD (Consultant for the public sector)
- Purchasing Consultant at the Municipality of Breda
- Business Analyst at CZ
- Civil Affairs Assistant at the Municipality of Veldhoven
Alumni facts Tilburg Law School
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3.3
- Employer requires an academic Master’s degree: 63%
- Gross monthly income of our graduates in the first year: € 2.398,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2017 | n = 123
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MSc Public Governance?
- Are you always looking for alternative answers and solutions to challenging problems?
- Are you on top of the latest news?
- And do you want to look across borders?
Then check your eligibility and the deadlines for application.