Program and courses Research Master in Business: Marketing track
The Marketing track of the Research Master in Business provides two years of graduate level coursework and research training, to optimally prepare you for a PhD.
A detailed program setup and course description of each course can be found in Osiris.
Short overview of the Marketing track
Cutting-edge education taught by experts with a strong international reputation in consumer behavior (psychology), marketing modeling (econometrics and economics), and marketing strategy (organization). Learn all three and specialize in what you like most.
- Be part of a select group of the finest students from all over the world. Take classes in very small groups and interact with top-notch researchers during as well as outside of classes.
- Access to the best research facilities and support. The Graduate Students Society supports you in your professional development while enabling you to enjoy your time at Tilburg University. Each year, about 200 seminars and 30 informal workshops are organized.
Two years of graduate level coursework and research training
To optimally prepare you for a PhD in Marketing:
- First year: get a strong foundation in advanced marketing topics, research techniques, and quantitative models.
- Second year: choose electives to personalize your study and write your thesis.
- PhD: spend the next three years completing a dissertation under the supervision of two faculty members.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Research Master in Business?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application