Career prospects Research Master in Business: Operations Research track
If you follow the Research Master's program in Business - be it accounting, finance, marketing, operations research, organization and strategy, or tax economics - you are prepared to continue in a PhD program.
- More than 75% of the graduates continue at a PhD position at either Tilburg University or another university.
- 25% of the graduates start a professional career, mostly in the consultancy or financial sector.
The Research Master's program in Business in combination with the subsequent PhD studies enable our students to find jobs at universities around the world, at research institutes or in the banking and consultancy sectors.
In the PhD phase, most accepted PhD students become university employees earning a gross salary over more than Euro 85000 over three years and are granted pension rights.
You will find our former Research Master's students at universities all over the world, like:
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business (USA)
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management (USA)
- University of Rochester (USA)
- University of Toronto, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management (Canada)
- University of British Colombia, Sauder School of Business (Canada)
- HEC Montreal (Canada)
- Bocconi University (Italy)
- HEC Paris (France)
- University of Warwick (UK)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- University of Melbourne (Australia)
- University of New South Wales (Australia)
- University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Business School (Singapore)
- Singapore Management University (Singapore)
And at renowed organizations, such as:
You can also have a look at the full overview of placements from 2011-2016.
- Federal Reserve System (USA)
- Philips Medical Systems
- Dutch Central Bank
- World Bank Washington
- European Commission
- GFK (Research firm)
- Max Planck Insitute
- TNO Delft
- Evolved Analytics LLC