Program and courses Research Master in Business: Operations Research track
The Operations Research track of the Research Master in Business provides two years of graduate level coursework and research training, to optimally prepare you for a PhD.
A detailed program setup and course description of each course can be found in Osiris.
To retrieve the course list, please select the following search options:
Faculty - Tilburg School of Economics and Management
Degree programme - M Research Master in Business
Exam type - No preference
Study programme - M Research Master in Business: Operations Research
Specialization - No input required
Starting year - The most current one available
The program in short
Two years of graduate level coursework and research training, to optimally prepare you for a PhD in Operations Research:
- First year: intensive rigorous training in quantitative and empirical methods, and several courses to get a strong theoretical basis.
- Second year: choose electives to personalize your study and write your thesis.
- PhD: spend the next three years completing a dissertation under the supervision of two faculty members.
Access to the best research facilities and support
- Taught by leading researchers in their fields from top universities in Europe, the US, and Asia.
- You are encouraged to integrate in the department with seminars, events and attentive supervision and mentoring.
- Mentors assist you with spending a semester abroad at leading universities relevant to your research projects. For example, recently graduate students visited Wharton, Cass and Yale.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.