Program and courses Research Master in Business: Management - Organization and Strategy track
The Management - Organization and Strategy track of the Research Master in Business provides two years of graduate level coursework and research training, to optimally prepare you for a PhD.
A detailed program setup and course description of each course can be found in Osiris.
Short overview of the Organization and Strategy track
Primarily cover the research areas of strategic management, international business, organization theory, entrepreneurship and innovation from a variety of perspectives.
Two years of graduate level coursework and research training, to optimally prepare you for a PhD in organization and strategy:
- First year: intensive rigorous training in quantitative and empirical methods, and several courses to get a strong theoretical basis.
- Second year: choose electives to personalize your study and write your thesis.
- PhD: spend the next three years completing a dissertation under the supervision of two faculty members.
Access to the best research facilities and support
- Taught by leading researchers in their fields from top universities in Europe, the US, and Asia.
- You are encouraged to integrate in the department with seminars, events and attentive supervision and mentoring.
- Mentors assist you with spending a semester abroad at leading universities relevant to your research projects. For example, recently graduate students visited Wharton, Cass and Yale.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Research Master in Business?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application