Program and courses Research Master in Psychology: Individual Differences and Assessment
Become a research expert in human resource management and health promotion - a scientific discipline with great societal relevance and impact.
This two-year program consists of 120 credits (ECTS):
- Interactive lectures (54 ECTS):
The basic courses comprise a mix of lectures and seminars.
- Hands-on learning practical’s (15 ECTS):
In these methods and statistics courses, you will acquire scientific skills through the supervision of an experienced mentor.
- Internal and international traineeships (15 ECTS):
You will be embedded in active research groups and experience what it is like to apply research skills in practice.
- Writing a research paper with individual guidance (12 ECTS):
As a scientist, you communicate your results via articles. You therefore learn to conduct a literature review and write a research article. Very good articles can be submitted to an international journal!
This program starts at the end of August.
Short overview of Research Master in Individual Differences and Assessment
- Put your knowledge into practice during traineeships, at home or abroad, writing two scientific papers as part of the curriculum.
- Become fully prepared for further studies or job opportunities in science after graduation, such as PhD student or applied researcher.
- Make use of the possibility to apply for financial support in covering fees and living expenses, (up to five TSB scholarships are available for foreign students).
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Research Master in Psychology: Individual Differences and Assessment?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application