Program and courses Research Master in Business: Tax Economics track
The Tax Economics track of the Research Master in Business provides two years of graduate level coursework and research training, to optimally prepare you for a PhD.
A detailed program setup and course description of each course can be found in Osiris.
To retrieve the course list, please select the following search options:
Faculty - Tilburg School of Economics and Management
Degree programme - M Research Master in Business
Exam type - No preference
Study programme - M Research Master in Business: Tax Economics
Starting year - The most current one available
Short overview of the Tax Economics track
Gain a deep understanding of how tax and economic considerations relate. The program is tailor-made to do research in respect to business economics- based fundamental theories of taxation, and to continue afterwards with a PhD study on the crossing of taxation and business economics.
Two years of graduate level coursework and research training, to optimally prepare you for a PhD in Tax Economics:
- First year: gain a solid academic foundation in Tax Economics by merely following subjects. The program has a large amount of elective courses in Taxation to personalize your study.
- Second year: choose additional electives and write your thesis.
- PhD: spend the following three years completing a dissertation under the supervision of two faculty members.
Access to the best research facilities and support our school has to offer
- Taught by internationally renowned researchers of the CentER institute and the Fiscal Institute Tilburg, as well as by excellent scholars invited from abroad.
- The Graduate Students Society supports you in your professional development while enabling you to enjoy your time at Tilburg University. Each year, about 200 seminars and 30 informal workshops are organized.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Research Master in Business?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application