Career prospects Double degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology
After completing the Double degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology you will be able to conduct theoretical and applied research in the areas of social, cultural and economic psychology.
Knowledge and skills
You will also be able to develop tools and interventions to solve practical problems and to study their effectiveness.
Recent placements include:
- PhD student
- Marketing Communications Expert
- Corporate Recruiter at ASML
- Global Marketing Project Manager - The Tea Company by Unilever Food Solutions
- Brand & Marketing Manager at Studio100
- Number of months until first paid job is 4 (average)
- 65% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Gross monthly income: €2.048
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n = 20
After your master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the Double degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application