Career prospects Double Degree program in Sociology and Population Studies
As a graduate of the Double Degree program in Sociology and Population Studies you may be employed as researcher, policy officer, advisor or management team member. Your work may be in the field of labor and employment, culture, welfare, recreation, entertainment or health care.
Knowledge and skills
You will be able to make a substantial contribution to the analysis of and solutions to today's social problems.
Recent placements include:
- Policy Officer at Ministerie van Veiligheid en Justitie
- Health care research | Primary care | Data-analist | NIVEL
- Researcher - Advisor PON, research organization in the social and cultural domain
- Junior researcher at Mulier Institute
- Project manager at Tilburg University
- Researcher in regional identities in North-Brabant at Tilburg University
- Journalist at BN de Stem
- Teacher Secondary School
- Policy advisor Catharina Hospital
Become a teacher
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge with others? If you are a Dutch graduate, you can follow an educational post-master after your Master’s program and become a teacher in Secondary School.
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the Double degree in Sociology and Population Studies?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application