Strategic Management: Consultancy
Learn how to recognize business challenges and act upon them to ensure long-term success. The Consultancy track of the MSc Strategic Management specializes in advising larger and smaller firms on various contemporary strategic issues.
On-campus education as of August 2021 | pleased to meet you
National Student Survey, 2021 | n=80 (both tracks Strategic Management)
US News Best Global Universities, 2021
National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=32
Program and courses
Become a strategic management consultant and master implementation, selection of tools, data collection, analysis, and presentation of your strategic solutions. Apply these skills by advising real companies during the program.
- Taught by renowned professors representing some of the world's leading expertise in the discipline, with a variety of small-scale teaching methods like workshops and coaching sessions.
- Strong connection with business practice through real-world cases, practical assignments and guest lectures.
- Opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following additional advanced programs:
* The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
- This is a track of MSc Strategic Management. You specialize by following one of the two tracks.
Typical courses are:
- Business Level Strategy
- Strategic Consultancy
- Corporate Level Strategy
Arash MaulazoyMaster's student
"Strategic management strategies allow you to change the course of an organisation and have a direct impact on business and society."
Bas SteinebachMaster's student
"During the program I learned about different motives of a manager. There is no one good answer, it is all about perspectives."
Ryan WijenberghMaster's student
"One of the assets of this program is that it offers a combination of both theoretical and practical approaches with regard to understanding Strategy."
Upon graduating you will have obtained the following title (as stated on your diploma): Master of Science.
The Master's program in Strategic Management prepares you for jobs that require the ability to identify, analyze and solve the major strategic issues faced by various types of organizations - valuable expertise that delivers abundant career opportunities.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- Management Trainee at Achmea Holding
- Trade Consultant Financial Logistics at Rabobank Nederland
- Advisor Performance Improvement at Ernst & Young
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.91
- Is (very) satisfied with their Master's program: 91%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,074,-
- Would recommend the program to friends and colleagues: 85%
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=32 (both tracks Strategic Management)
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August
Best preparatory programs:
- A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in Business Economics, International Business Administration, or Economics & Business Economics
- Bachelors with a solid basis in Management and Organization, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Research methods and Academic
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us with your personal queries. You can contact us through the blue 'Contact or meet us' button on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
09:00 - 17:00
Master's Open day
Which Master do you think is interesting? Do you want to know which Master suits you? Then visit the Master's Open day. Find out all you need to know about our Master’s programs, tracks and Pre-Masters and ask your questions to our teachers, students and study advisors.
10:00 - 17:00
Application and admission webinar for Master's programs
If you're interested in doing a Master's program at Tilburg University, and you want to know more about the application and admission process, you should join our webinar on December 10th!
Interested in the MSc Strategic Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application