Career prospects Strategic Management: Entrepreneurship
Many of our students choose career paths in consulting internally (advising the organization you work for) or consulting externally (advising the clients of the organization you work for). A second major career path for our graduates is a management career.
Knowledge and skills
The MSc Strategic Management: Entrepreneurship prepares you for jobs that require the ability to identify, analyze and solve the major strategic issues faced by various types of organizations - valuable expertise that delivers abundant career opportunities. Strategic Management is also an essential general management skill.
Recent placements include:
- Business Analyst at ABN AMRO Bank
- Management Control & Process Management at APG
- Business Engineer for Delivery Operations at ASML Holding
- Young Executive Programme at PostNL
- Account Manager at Canon
- Consultant at Capgemini
- Risk Modeling Consultant at De Lage Landen
- Management Trainee at Delta Lloyd
- Advisor Performance Improvement at Ernst & Young
- Mobile Manager Benelux at Google
- Project Manager at Koninklijke KPN
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.53
- Is (very) satisfied with their Master's program: 89%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,334
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2021 | n=45 (both tracks Strategic Management)
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
We help you prepare for your transition to the labor market by offering a number of career services:
Coaching, support and training courses offered by our Student Career Services to improve your employability and communication skills.
Dedicated Career Services Officers who can give you individual career guidance or help you to find interesting and relevant internships.
Familiarize yourself with the labor market and meet potential employers by participating in several career events, which are organized every year in collaboration with the study associations.
To those who wish to discover and develop their entrepreneurial talent, we offer education and support services.
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
After obtaining a Master’s degree in the Netherlands, non-EEA students can apply for a residence permit under the Orientation Year for Highly Educated Persons’ scheme. This allows you to spend a period of up to twelve months in the Netherlands to find employment.
Interested in the MSc Strategic Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application