Master's program in Strategic Management
If you are interested in a Master's program in Strategic Management, you can choose between two specialized tracks wherein you can either focus on strategic consulting or on entrepreneurial behavior and the creation of new business within organizations.
Study Strategic Management at Tilburg University
Strategic Management: Consultancy
Learn how to recognize business challenges and act upon them to ensure long-term success and specialize in advising larger and smaller firms on various contemporary strategic issues.
Strategic Management: Entrepeneurship
Learn how to recognize business challenges and make strategic management decisions that can make or break a company. Specialize in entrepreneurial behavior in large firms and the creation of new business, ensuring long-term survival and success.
Why Strategic Management in Tilburg?
- Taught by renowned professors representing some of the world's leading expertise, with a variety of small-scale teaching methods like workshops and coaching sessions.
- Strong connection to business practice through real-world cases, practical assignments and guest lectures.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following additional advanced programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
US News Best Global Universities, 2020
Interested in a Master's program in one of these fields?
Create and download your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and much more.