Supply Chain Management
Design, implement, and manage competitive supply chain processes within and across organizational boundaries. As a supply chain manager or consultant, you take the collaboration with suppliers and distribution partners to the next level by optimizing and integrating key processes such as production/operations, purchasing, and distribution.
National Student Survey, 2018 | n=99
Times Higher Education Subject Ranking, 2019
US News Best Global Universities 2019
Program and courses
Global and local perspectives on supply chain issues, facilitated by international teachers and emphasized by the contrasting ideas of your international classmates.
- Strongly focused on real-world application with tutorials and guest lectures by prominent industry representatives, practice related group assignments, and the possibility to do an internship as part of your Master’s thesis.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following additional advanced programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Production Management
- Supply Chain Modeling
- Purchasing Management
Jordi MulderMaster's student
"In the course Supply Chain Modeling we learn how to understand system dynamics interrelations by real-world cases. These cases are big and challenging, just like they are in practice."
Thomas VersteegMaster's student
"So far I really like the program, especially due to the balanced combination of theory and practical cases."
Become a manager, specialist or consultant in logistics, quality management, or purchasing management within manufacturing or service organizations in the profit or non-profit sector.
Some examples of our graduates' first jobs:
- Supply Chain Management Trainee at Unilever
- Logistics Supplier Manager at ASML Holding
- Supply Chain Planner at BMW Group
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3
- 86% would recommend the program to friends and colleagues
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €3,202
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018 | n=40
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and End of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Economics
- International Business Administration
- Economics and Information Management
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us with your personal queries. You can contact us through the blue 'Contact or meet us' button on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one or more Master's programs and do you want to experience what it is like to follow this program(s) at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture! You can follow a regular lecture of the Master's program(s) of your choice in November and December, 2019.
10:00 - 14:45
Open Day Master's programs
The Open Day for Master's programs is on Saturday November 16, 2019. Get acquainted with our English taught Master's programs, get a taste of the atmosphere on our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Interested in the MSc Supply Chain Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application