Supply Chain Management
Design, implement, and manage competitive supply chain processes within and across organizational boundaries. As a supply chain manager or consultant, you take the collaboration with suppliers and distribution partners to the next level by optimizing and integrating key processes such as production/operations, purchasing, and distribution.
National Student Survey, 2017 | n=80
Times Higher Education Ranking, 2017
Shanghai Ranking, 2017
Program and courses
Global and local perspectives on supply chain issues, facilitated by international teachers and thrown into relief by the contrasting ideas of your international classmates.
- Strongly oriented towards real-world application with tutorials and guest lectures by prominent industry representatives, practice related group assignments, and the possibility to do an internship as part of your Master’s thesis.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Production Management
- Supply Chain Modeling
- Purchasing Management
Become a manager, specialist or consultant in logistics, quality management, or purchasing management within manufacturing or service organizations in the profit or non-profit sector.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Supply Chain Management Trainee at Unilever
- Logistics Supplier Manager at ASML Holding
- Supply Chain Planner at BMW Group
- Average number of months until first paid job: 1.9
- Finds a job within 6 months after graduation: 93%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €2,842
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=28
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and End of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Economics
- International Business Administration
- Economics and Information Management
Available for both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees academic year 2018-2019
|€ 2,060*||€ 14,500|
* The EU rate only applies if you enroll for the program without a Master's degree from a Dutch university. More information about the tuition fees and scholarships available for international students.
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice! You can follow a trial lecture from November 1st until December 31st 2018.
Interested in the MSc Supply Chain Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application