Supply Chain Management
Design, implement, and manage competitive supply chain processes within and across organizational boundaries. As a supply chain manager or consultant, you take the collaboration with suppliers and distribution partners to the next level by optimizing and integrating key processes such as production/operations, purchasing, and distribution.
On Campus if we can | Online because we can
This academic year, education will take place partly online and partly on campus depending on the corona measures in place. Of course, we will always maintain a safe environment for our students and staff. For the latest updates on the corona situation see our FAQs for prospective students and current students.
National Student Survey, 2021 | n=101
National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=29
Program and courses
Global and local perspectives on supply chain issues, facilitated by international teachers and emphasized by the contrasting ideas of your international classmates.
- Strongly focused on real-world application with tutorials and guest lectures by prominent industry representatives, practice related group assignments, and the possibility to do an internship as part of your Master’s thesis.
- Excellent balance between theory, methods and practice. Besides theory, the program is strongly focused on career development and the development of soft-skills.
- Opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following additional advanced programs:
* The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Production Management
- Collaboration in the Supply Chain
- Purchasing Management
Jordi MulderMaster's student
"In the course Supply Chain Modelling we learn how to understand system dynamics interrelations by real-world cases. These cases are big and challenging, just like they are in practice."
Marenne GeversMaster’s student
"For my Master's thesis I joined a research project whereby I came in contact with students of Law, Social Psychology, and Econometrics, who look at the problems from different angles. I learned a lot from that."
Thomas VersteegMaster's student
"So far I really like the program, especially due to the balanced combination of theory and practical cases."
Become a manager, specialist or consultant in logistics, quality management, or purchasing management within manufacturing or service organizations in the profit or non-profit sector.
Some examples of our graduates' first jobs:
- Supply Chain Management Trainee at Unilever
- Logistics Supplier Manager at ASML Holding
- Supply Chain Planner at BMW Group
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.03
- 97% would recommend the program to friends and colleagues
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €3,248
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=27
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and End of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Economics
- International Business Administration
- Economics and Information Management
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Throughout the year you have the opportunity to meet us and learn more about Tilburg University and the programs that we offer. You can take part in various types of events: on-campus, abroad or online.
10:00 - 11:00
Get to know Tilburg University - Live Webinars for Master's programs
The Get to know Tilburg University Webinar is your one-hour introduction to studying in the Netherlands, the city of Tilburg, Tilburg University and our offer of international Master's programs. Join the live webinar on February 11 or May 13.
13:30 - 15:30
Are you curious about life as a student at Tilburg University, or not sure which university you want to attend? Discover our compact and green campus during the Campus Experience and find out if Tilburg University is your future home.
10:00 - 11:00
Admission and Application - Live webinar for Master’s programs
If you're interested in doing a Master's program at Tilburg University, and you want to know more about the application and admission process, you should join our webinar!
Interested in the MSc Supply Chain Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application