Supply Chain Management
Design, implement, and manage competitive supply chain processes within and across organizational boundaries. As a supply chain manager or consultant, you take the collaboration with suppliers and distribution partners to the next level by optimizing and integrating key processes such as production/operations, purchasing, and distribution.
Education as of September 2022
All education takes place on campus again, now that the coronavirus measures have been scaled back. Of course, we will always maintain a safe environment for our students and staff. Therefore, a few basic measures still apply. For the latest updates on the corona situation, see our FAQs for prospective students.
National Student Survey, 2021 | n=101
National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=29
Program and courses
Global and local perspectives on supply chain issues, facilitated by international teachers and emphasized by the contrasting ideas of your international classmates.
- Strongly focused on real-world application with tutorials and guest lectures by prominent industry representatives, practice related group assignments, and the possibility to do an internship as part of your Master’s thesis.
- Excellent balance between theory, methods and practice. Besides theory, the program is strongly focused on career development and the development of soft-skills.
- Opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following additional advanced programs:
* The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Collaboration in SCM and Advanced Topics
- Sustainable Supply Management
Jordi MulderMaster's student
"In the course Supply Chain Modelling we learn how to understand system dynamics interrelations by real-world cases. These cases are big and challenging, just like they are in practice."
Marenne GeversMaster’s student
"For my Master's thesis I joined a research project whereby I came in contact with students of Law, Social Psychology, and Econometrics, who look at the problems from different angles. I learned a lot from that."
Thomas VersteegMaster's student
"So far I really like the program, especially due to the balanced combination of theory and practical cases."
Become a manager, specialist or consultant in logistics, quality management, or purchasing management within manufacturing or service organizations in the profit or non-profit sector.
Some examples of our graduates' first jobs:
- Supply Chain Management Trainee at Unilever
- Logistics Supplier Manager at ASML Holding
- Supply Chain Planner at BMW Group
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.03
- 97% would recommend the program to friends and colleagues
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €3,248
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=27
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and End of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Economics
- International Business Administration
- Economics and Information Management
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
More information on this Master's program
Download the brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg. Throughout the year you can take part in various types of events: on-campus, abroad or online.
To be announced
Are you curious about life as a student at Tilburg University, or not sure which university you want to attend? Discover our compact and green campus during the Campus Experience and find out if Tilburg University is your future home.
09:30 - 17:00
Master's Open day
Interested in doing a Master's program? Find out which Master's program suits you best during our Master's Open day on November 19. Learn all about our (pre-)Master’s programs and tracks, and ask teachers, students, and study advisors your questions. Sign up for the Open day now!
Interested in the MSc Supply Chain Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application