Career prospects Supply Chain Management
After graduation, you are ready for a career as a manager of, specialist in, or consultant on the various supply chain processes (production/ operations, purchasing, distribution, coordination/ integration). You may find a job in logistics, quality management, or purchasing management with manufacturing or service organizations in both the profit and nonprofit sector.
Knowledge and skills
Companies today are developing global operational networks to meet the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities presented by economic globalization. Purchasing, production, and distribution activities are all taking place in various parts of the world. These companies need professionals with your expertise in the field of logistics and operations management. And the number of jobs in this field only increases.
Recent placements include:
- Supply Chain Management Trainee at Unilever
- Junior Project Manager at Philips Healthcare
- Master Production Scheduler at AkzoNobel
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Royal FrieslandCampina
- Logistics Supplier Manager at ASML Holding
- Coordinator Operational Planning Customization at Adidas Group
- Operations Management Trainee at Avery Dennison
- Supply Chain Specialist at Bol.com
- Supply Chain Finance at H.J. Heinz
- Management Trainee at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Junior Demand Planner at Nestlé
- Logistics Coordinator at Samsung
- Supply Chain Planner at BMW Group
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.03
- 97% would recommend the program to friends and colleagues
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €3,248
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=27
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
We help you prepare for your transition to the labor market by offering a number of career services:
Coaching, support and training courses offered by our Student Career Services to improve your employability and communication skills.
Dedicated Career Services Officers who can give you individual career guidance or help you to find interesting and relevant internships.
Familiarize yourself with the labor market and meet potential employers by participating in several career events, which are organized every year in collaboration with the study associations.
To those who wish to discover and develop their entrepreneurial talent, we offer education and support services.
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
After obtaining a Master’s degree in the Netherlands, non-EEA students can apply for a residence permit under the Orientation Year for Highly Educated Persons’ scheme. This allows you to spend a period of up to twelve months in the Netherlands to find employment.
Interested in the MSc Supply Chain Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application