Online Master’s Lectures
Do you have a Master’s degree in mind or are you considering a few programs? Then join our Online Master’s Lectures in April. Sign up now, attend a lecture and find out which program is the right one for you!
What to expect?
Immerse yourself in a Master’s program by attending a real lecture from your laptop or tablet:
- Join one or more online lecture(s) together with our students, experiencing what it's like to attend a lecture of this program.
- Get an impression of a specific course of a study program. As you will step into an ongoing series of lectures, it is quite normal that you might not understand everything, but it will give you an idea what to expect.
Please note: You will be introduced to the content of one specific course.
For a complete overview of the content of the program, we recommend you to visit an Open day, Live Today webinar or to look at the program information on our website.
Program schedule Online Master’s Lectures Spring 2021
Join one or more online lectures of the program(s) of your choice.
- You will experience one of two things: either you will attend a live lecture together with our students, or you can watch a pre-recorded lecture (that our students have attended earlier) in your own time.
- In the overview below, you will find per program which course you can attend, and when it is scheduled (if it is a live lecture).
- If the program of your choice is not listed, then unfortunately there is no suitable lecture available at this moment.
- When you sign up, you will receive an e-mail, giving you access to the lectures of your choice.
This schedule is subject to change. The lectures offered may change.
Business Analytics and Operations Research
Business Communication and Digital Media
Christianity and Society
Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence
Communication and Cognition
Communication and Information Sciences
Data Science and Society
Digital Culture Studies
European Law and Global Risk
Health, Wellbeing and Society
Human Resource Studies
International Business Law
International Business Tax Economics
International Business Tax Law
International Law and Global Governance
Labour Law and Employment Relations
Law and Technology
New Media Design
Organizing for Global Social Challenges
Philosophy of Contemporary Challenges
Philosophy of Humanity and Culture
Politics, Policy and Societal Development
Positive Psychology and Well-being
Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science
Research Master in Linguistics and Communication Sciences
Research Master in Psychology: Individual Differences and Assessment
Supply Chain Management
Register for the Online Master’s Lectures now
At the beginning of April you will receive an e-mail that gives you access to the Online Lectures.