Scholarship for outstanding Mexican students enrolling in a Master's degree program at Tilburg University.
Tilburg University has an agreement with the Fundacion Beca to provide a joint scholarship.
How many scholarships are available?
There is no maximum, all eligible students (selected by Fundacion Beca) will be awarded the loan/scholarship.
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
All Mexican students meeting the requirements of Fundacion Beca can apply for the scholarship.
The requirements of Fundacion Beca are:
- Be Mexican
- Be over 21 years old
- Have completed a master's or bachelor's degree, as appropriate
- Have a minimum 8/10 in the immediately preceding grade
The requirements of Tilburg University are:
- Having started the admission process at Tilburg University before April 1, 2023
- Selected by Fundacion Beca
Tilburg University offers:
- 15% discount on the tuition fee
Fundacion Beca offers:
- Medical insurance
- Financial support for plane tickets
More information with regards to the requirements can be found on the website of Fundacion Beca.
- Apply for admission to one of the eligible Master's programs at Tilburg University by April 1, 2023
- Submit your scholarship request at Fundacion Beca and follow their selection procedure
- Make sure to be unconditionally admitted to Tilburg University as soon as possible by completing the required steps mentioned in the (conditional) Admission letter
- Fundacion Beca informs Tilburg University with regards to the selected students
- The scholarships team will contact all selected students in June/July 2023
For more information and the application procedure at Fundacion Beca, please visit the Fundacion Beca website.
Contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.