NN Future Matters Scholarship
NN wants to take social responsibility by giving young people who are in need of support access to our means and expertise to help them create economic opportunities, overcome adversity and realize their dreams. The NN Future Matters Scholarship is financed by NN and administered by Nuffic.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 (except for students from Turkey*). You will receive € 4,500 in two installments of € 2,250 each, in the first year of your Master’s studies, and € 500 at the end of your studies.
Moreover, you will be matched with an NN-mentor who will coach you throughout your studies. With this NN Future Matters scholarship and coaching program, NN aims to help you engage in your own economic development.
*part of the scholarship is meant to cover the tuition fees. Students from non-EEA countries like Turkey pay a higher tuition fee than EEA students, therefore the scholarship for Turkish students is larger. It amounts to € 3,000 + the tuition fee for the Master's program, up to a maximum of € 15,000.
Eligible Master’s programs
- MSc Economics
- MSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- Msc Finance
- MSc Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science
- MSc International Business Tax Economics
Scholarship selection criteria
- You are from Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey.
- You are applying for a full-time Master’s program in the field of finance, risk management or economics at Tilburg University.
- You have a minimum average score of 7 (out of 10) on BA level.
- You are intending to start your Master’s studies in September of the upcoming academic year.
- You are a first generation academic in your family, i.e. no parent or guardian has earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your family.
- Preferably you have not yet studied or worked abroad before.
More information can be found at the website of Studyinholland.
- April 3.