The Holland Scholarship is an initiative between the Dutch Government and Dutch universities to provide a one-year Scholarship of 5,000 euros to selected students. Tilburg University is part of this initiative and has a total of 21 Scholarships available.
Tilburg University has decided to combine the Holland Scholarship with the Orange Tulip Scholarship. This combination of a tuition fee waiver (Orange Tulip Scholarship) and the Holland Scholarship (€ 5,000) gives this scholarship much more value.
In order to apply for this Scholarship, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of China, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia or Vietnam.
- Admitted for a one-year Master's program at Tilburg University.
- Excellent study results in your relevant (under) graduate program. As an indication, you must have graduated (or can prove that you are going to graduate) with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of your class.
- Complete and submit your application for the Orange Tulip Scholarship at the Neso Offices. For more information about the Orange Tulip Scholarship, please check:
- Orange Tulip Scholarship China;
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Indonesia;
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Brazil;
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Russia;
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Vietnam.