The Holland Scholarship, providing financial support of €5,000, is a joint initiative between the Dutch Government and Dutch universities to stimulate the mobility of talented students, both to and from the Netherlands, in order to support and strengthen the international classroom. Tilburg University is proud to be part of this initiative and has a total of 20 Scholarships available for incoming students.
To supplement this initiative, Tilburg University combines the Holland Scholarship with the Orange Tulip Scholarship for certain strategic countries. The combination of both a tuition fee waiver (via the Orange Tulip Scholarship) and the Holland Scholarship offers a great opportunity to study at Tilburg University.
In order to apply for this Scholarship, you must to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of Brazil, China, Indonesia, Russia or Vietnam.
- You must apply for admission to a one-year Master’s program at Tilburg University by March 1, 2019.
- You must be admitted to a one-year Master's program at Tilburg University by April 1, 2019 at the latest.
- You must have excellent study results in your relevant (under) graduate program. As an indication, you must have graduated (or can prove that you are going to graduate) with an average result of at least 80% or must be among the top 10% of your class.
- You must complete and submit your application for the Orange Tulip Scholarship to the appropriate NESO Offices. For more information about the Orange Tulip Scholarship, please check:
- Orange Tulip Scholarship China;
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Indonesia;
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Brazil;
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Russia;
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Vietnam.
Please note that, when awarding the Scholarships, preference will be given to those who are either unconditionally admitted to a Master’s program OR those whose graduation is the only outstanding admission condition.