Orange Tulip Scholarship (India)
A partial tuition waiver for outstanding Indian students admitted to a one-year Master's program at Tilburg University.
About the Orange Tulip Scholarship (India)
The Orange Tulip Scholarship program (OTS) gives talented students in India the opportunity to study in the Netherlands with a partial tuition fee waiver. Tilburg University offers four of these scholarships.
Benefits of the Scholarship (2021-2022)
The scholarship beneficiaries receive a partial tuition fee waiver and will pay a tuition fee of € 4,450.
Who can apply?
Applicants must meet the following basic criteria to apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarship India:
- You must have Indian nationality;
- You have a degree from a non-Dutch university;
- You must have excellent study results in your Bachelor's (or Master's) degree program. As an indication, you must have graduated (or can prove that you are going to graduate) with an average result of at least 80% or must be among the 10% of your class;
- You must currently be undergoing the admission process or be already admitted to a one-year Master’s program at Tilburg University (see eligible Master’s programs);
- You have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands. Applicants currently living in the Netherlands, including Tilburg University pre-Master students accepted onto a Master’s program, cannot be considered for this scholarship;
Eligible Master’s Programs
All one-year Master’s programs except double degree/joint programs. This scholarship is not available for programs followed at the Tilburg School of Theology.
The OTS application procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Applicants must apply for admission to Tilburg University for a one-year Master's program (except double degree / joint programs) by March 1, 2021 and must be admitted to this program by April 1, 2021.
- Step 2: Applicants must apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarship (India) via NESO India by April 1, 2021.
- Step 1: NESO India will review the applications and forward applicants’ details to the Scholarship Coordinator at Tilburg University.
- Step 2: The Scholarship Coordinator will coordinate the selection of scholarship recipients.
- Please note: during the selection procedure, preference will be given to applicants who are either unconditionally admitted to a Master’s program OR those whose graduation is the only outstanding admission condition.
- Step 3: The Scholarship Coordinator will inform all applicants of the scholarship awards by May 10, 2021.
- Your application status will be selected, waitlisted or rejected.
- Step 4: The successful applicants must confirm acceptance of the scholarship.
- The Scholarship Coordinator will reallocate any scholarships to applicants on the waiting list, if scholarships have not been accepted.