TSHD Partner Scholarships
Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences (TSHD) maintains and fosters mutually beneficial partnerships with leading institutions around the world. The TSHD Partner Scholarship creates opportunities for talented students from our partner universities who would like to study at TSHD for their Master’s degree.
For the year 2018/2019 the scholarship has a value of 25% of the tuition fee. The scholarship comes as a partial tuition fee waiver which means students will pay a tuition fee of € 8.325 instead of € 11.100.
Note: If you receive a tuition fee waiver, this cannot be combined with another tuition fee waiver. Only the highest tuition fee waiver counts.
Who is eligible for the TSHD Partner Scholarship?
Students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree at one of TSH’s non-EU partner institutions as listed below and who wish to enroll in one of the following Master’s programs at the Tilburg School of Humanities for the academic year 2018/2019:
- MSc Communication and Information Sciences
- MSc Business Communication and Digital Media
- MSc Communication and Cognition
- MSc New media Design
- MSc Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Data Science: Business and Governance
- MA Management of Cultural Diversity
- MA Online Culture
- MA Philosophy of Humanity and Culture
- MA Philosophy of Contemporary Challenges
Students do not need to apply for this scholarship
All admitted students from the listed universities will receive the tuition fee waiver automatically.