Program and courses Work and Organizational Psychology
Focus on organizational behavior and psychology directed to work, organization and staff to become a specialist in work and organizational psychology.
This one-year track of MSc Social Psychology consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 4 core courses (24 ECTS)
- 1 core internship (6 ECTS) or in-depth course (6 ECTS)
- 1 Master’s internship (12 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
This program has one entry moment at the end of August.
You will find a detailed description of the courses and required literature in our course catalog.
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in OSIRIS Student at the start of the year.
Short overview of Work and Organizational Psychology
- Lectures are given by dynamic, international research teams (ENOP, the European Network of Work and Organizational Psychology).
- You will study in small, interactive and international working groups.
- Internship (12 or 18 ECTS) in an organization chosen by you.
- The program focuses on the critical and valid application of theory in practice, with an emphasis on how work and organizational psychology can be applied to improve employee and team performance.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Work and Organizational Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application
Related Master's programs
Obtain 2 Master degrees and international experience by following one of our Double Degree programs:
Other related programs:
- Economic Psychology
- Human Resource Studies
- Management of Cultural Diversity
- Research Master in Psychology: Individual Differences and Assessment
- Research Master in Social and Behavioral Sciences