Program and courses Work and Organizational Psychology
Focus on organizational behavior and psychology directed to work, organization and staff to become a specialist in work and organizational psychology.
This one-year track of MSc Social Psychology consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 4 core courses (24 ECTS)
- 1 core internship (6 ECTS)
- 1 Master’s internship (12 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
This program has one entry moment at the end of August.
Expand your knowledge and research skills with one of the double degrees:
- Double degree in Applied Social Psychology at Tilburg University and Higher School of Economic (Moscow, Russia)
- Double degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology at Tilburg University and University of Osnabrück (Osnabrück, Germany)
Core courses and internship
Elective internship or course
You will find a detailed description of the courses and required literature in our course catalog.
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in Osiris Student at the start of the year.
Short overview of Work and Organizational Psychology
- Lectures are given by dynamic, international research teams (ENOP, the European Network of Work and Organizational Psychology).
- You will study in small, interactive and international working groups.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Work and Organizational Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application
Related Master's programs
Obtain 2 master degrees and international experience by following one of our Double Degree programs:
- Applied Social Psychology (Double degree)
- Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology (Double degree)
- Economic Psychology: Wroclaw-Tilburg (Double degree)
Other related programs: