Tilburg PhD Platform (TiPP)
Tilburg PhD Platform (TiPP) is the consultation body for PhD candidates of the five faculties (Schools) of Tilburg University. The faculty consultative bodies for PhD candidates are represented in TiPP.
TiPP's members are PhDs representiing each School’s PhD council/platform/. The current members are:
- Hans-Georg Eilenberger (TSHD), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erkan Ergün (TLS), email@example.com
- Joris Berns (TiSEM), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ruben van Wingerden (TST), email@example.com
- Eva Billen (TSB), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yudi Liu (TSHD, bursary representative), email@example.com
TiPP is also concerned with the national representation of Tilburg University PhDs through Promovendi Netwerk Nederland (PNN; Dutch PhD Network).
Activities of TiPP include, among other things:
- Supporting, setting up, and maintaining organized Graduate Schools
- Supporting and maintaining organized PhD councils or platforms at the Schools
- Promoting contact between PhDs of the different Schools
- Advising parties in the University Council on PhD matters
- Representing PhDs from Tilburg University in the PNN
- Discussing potential problems for PhDs in the Schools and exchanging experiences and best practices
- Discussing (organizational) matters at Tilburg University that concern PhDs with the University Council.
You can contact TiPP by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or its individual members (see above). Note: For questions regarding admission procedures and requirements please contact the respective graduate schools.