Tilburg PhD Platform (TiPP)
Tilburg PhD Platform (TiPP) is the communication channel for PhDs of five Schools at Tilburg University. TiPP's members are PhDs representiing each School’s PhD council/platform/. The current members are:
- Tim Klaassen (TSHD), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vera Leijtens (TLS), email@example.com
- Joris Berns (TiSEM), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bernice Brijan (TST), email@example.com
- Eva Billen (TSB), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yudi Liu (TSHD, bursary representative), email@example.com
TiPP is also concerned with the national representation of Tilburg University PhDs through Promovendi Netwerk Nederland (PNN; Dutch PhD Network).
Activities of TiPP include, among other things:
- Supporting, setting up, and maintaining organized Graduate Schools
- Supporting and maintaining organized PhD councils or platforms at the Schools
- Promoting contact between PhDs of the different Schools
- Advising parties in the University Council on PhD matters
- Representing PhDs from Tilburg University in the PNN
- Discussing potential problems for PhDs in the Schools and exchanging experiences and best practices
- Discussing (organizational) matters at Tilburg University that concern PhDs with the University Council.
You can contact TiPP by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or its individual members (see above). Note: For questions regarding admission procedures and requirements please contact the respective graduate schools.