Travel to Tilburg University
During the Registration Days, Thursday August 15 and Friday August 16, Tilburg University offers special assistance for students who arrive at Schiphol Airport or Eindhoven Airport. After a warm welcome by our Travel Assistance Team, your travel from these airports to Tilburg University will be easy and comfortable.
- During the Registration Days, Thursday August 15 and Friday August 16, 2019 - from 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Important note: the Travel Assistance is only arranged from Schiphol Airport and Eindhoven Airport. If you arrive at another airport, you will have to find your way to Tilburg University by yourself. Check the website for more information about how to travel to Tilburg University and travel planners.
What services do we offer (at Schiphol Airport and Eindhoven Airport)?
- Welcome by our Tilburg University Travel Assistance Team.
- Explanation and support with the purchase of train/bus tickets and 'Public transport-card' (OV-chip card).
- Handout of your personal travel schedule to railway station 'Tilburg Universiteit'.
- Escort you to trains/buses
At the sign 'meeting point' in the central hall. Our students will wear well recognizable t-shirts and we will make use of banners/flags with our logo on it.
Eindhoven Airport just has one exit from the Arrival area. Our students will be waiting for you at this exit, also with well recognizable t-shirts and Welcome signs.
Pick-up service from Tilburg Universiteit train station
From the train station 'Tilburg Universiteit' you (and your luggage) will be collected by minibus and brought to Tilburg University. This service will only be offered during the Registration Days (times will be announced soon)!
Traveling by train
Tilburg train station
Get your train ticket
More information about traveling to Tilburg University can be found on our website.